Thursday, December 01, 2005

“Make money mone, go shopping” © Mash Out Posse

by chinwhat at 8:49 p.m.
Oh dear. This time of year is the worst for my credit and debit card. I just got back from my favorite sale of all time: the Point Zero sample sale. They have this lovely sale twice a year and I never leave empty handed. Although I dropped a mere $70 – my lowest since going – I still came out with some pretty nice gear. Anyways, here are some more sales I hope to hit this weekend:

Triple Five Soul – Friday and Saturday at The Sound Emporium
Club Monaco – 30% off with this coupon.
Guess – friends and la familia sale.
Foot Locker – friends and family sale.
(I think I’ll pick up a pair of black and pink Uptowns… )

Anyone wanna come with? I’ll need someone to hold my bags as well as critique the clothes while I model them…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home