Monday, November 28, 2005

“We should what?”

by chinwhat at 8:43 p.m.
So, one of the girls upstairs comes down to my desk to ask for some IT help. Both my co-worker and I agree: she’s not very shy - if you know what I mean. She begins to ask about the Christmas party and mentions how she saw the pictures in one of the public folders on our server. “Looks like you had a good time”
“Yup. I drank too much, though”
“Yeah, saw pictures of you dancing! We should party sometime”
“Uhhhhhhh…”

Right at this moment, I repeated to myself “We should party sometime?” What the hell does that mean? I have NEVER heard that in real life before. Only on tv! It sounded so 1980’s / “Michael Seaver” / Funhouse-with-host-J.D. Roth – type slang. “We should party sometime?!?” So a few days later, I mention this to my sister who proceeded to make me feel like an idiot: “You’ve never heard that before? What’s wrong with you?” Oh punk. “Everyone says that!” They do? What the-

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL that is funny it sounds ghetto, not sure if I have heard it before or not, I think she likes you CHINNY!

11/30/2005 10:23:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home