Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Let’s Party Like It’s November 19, 2005

by chinwhat at 7:32 p.m.

So I seen the pictures from last Saturday’s work party. It’s been a minutes since I had to dress up and it was nice as ice! Anyways, here’s the short and long of it:
• felt pseudo underdressed…
• …which I cared about…
• …but really didn’t…
• good to see everyone dressed niced out!
• talking to one of the chemists and he notices that I’m sayin ‘Hello’ to a lot of people. He says: “you know a lot of people” Fucking right I do! I am the manager!
• Soup was good, salad was >meh<, main was ass and the dessert was okay (not even the raspberries could save it)
• music was okay. DJ fudged up a couple of times, but he was really into… like, REALLY into it!
• sadly, Soca Or Die 3 was going on downtown…
• …so I had to enjoy any soca I could get…
• … which was a soca conga line…
• … to that “I Love Soca!” song…
• didn’t win any door prizes. Boo-urns.
• drank WAY too much!
• taxi driver drove fast. Easy Mr. Singh, you’re getting paid regardless!

Overall, it was good times. $25 for entertainment like this? Done and done. And I mean done!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL classic pic Chin you look like your being held up!

11/23/2005 06:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

I was being held up by akahol!

11/23/2005 09:01:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home