Wednesday, September 07, 2005

“They Are Old, And We Are Young!”

by chinwhat at 9:05 p.m.
So summer’s done and it’s a little sad. All the summer students I started with, are off to school again leaving me behind with the grown folk. The only thing that helps is repeating the chorus to Salaams Ready For The Show Remix of The Fugees’ Ready Or Not. But then this got me thinking about the school/work dynamic… if there even IS such a thing. You know how everyone is always happy that “it’s Friday?” Example, ask anyone at work how they are on the last day of the work week, and everyone always answers: “It’s Friday!” with a big dumb ass grin. Working slugs live for that day! Just like students live for the last day of school! But the real question is who gets it better? Student’s who celebrate once a year, or us who get that once a week? Then again, they have to dread the first day of school every September, but we have to dread each Mondays. So who has it better and who has it worse?? The answer?? Who gives a fuck!! Nalini is back bitches, and she’s fucking looking hot! Hot, son! As Chris Tucker would say: “Hot. Hot, hot, hot. Hot!” I don’t care about all the hate she gets on the BT message boards, she way better than Malcom In The Middle! (I even dropped them an email and you should too!) Thanks to Pooja for holding it down, but Nalini's got it!

Nalini-Queen-Weather-Person-and-close-personal-friend4Life!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Chin your kidding me right! Nalini is soooooooooo bloody annoying! She has no personality and damn I could do a way better job on tv then her haha she is soo dry that umm yeah I couldn't think of a come back so there I said it!

Yuppers I hear ya about going back to school vs. working for the rest of your life hey at least at work you don't have to do homework and study for exams and stuff! :)

9/08/2005 07:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

you shut your mouth when you're talking about my Nalini! i've seen you speak in public, and i'm not impressed. it looks like Nalini is the way to go!

9/08/2005 07:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

What I can speak in public and can hold an audience's attention, well at least I think I can, you just like her cause she's a MILF!

9/09/2005 07:02:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home