Thursday, September 08, 2005

#8

by chinwhat at 7:30 p.m.
So my top ten continues with today’s entry, number eight. First I should mention that spots nine and ten are the most volatile positions in my top ten. It’s either the an up an comer who’s made some major splashes or a top tenner who’s losing her grip – a “What have you done for me lately? Not much!” situation. Eight through six are solid picks that are still holding it down while five to three are upper echelon ladies. Do they have what it takes to penetrate the top two spots – which are basically interchangeable and constant like the speed of light – probably not, but I digress. The number eight spot goes to Destiny’s Child’s Kelly Rowland. All I have to say is she earned this spot soley from the Soldier video when she opened up her white fur coat to reveal that white Vampirella-esque bathing suit. Heatery!!! “Betta be street if he lookin’ at me?” I’ll be that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home