Sunday, January 20, 2008

Al and Shaun had it right all along…

by chinwhat at 9:32 p.m.
… if you cry like a fucking little bitch, you’ll get whatever you want!

In the aftermath of the 2K7 version of TeamID’s Bad Santa Gift Exchange, I wound up with an iPod docking station (which also featured a CD player and FM radio*) which was purchased by Ruby. It’s a cool gift but useless to me since I don’t have an iPod (neither does Chris, Shaun, ai or Kev… Looking back, I wonder if there’d be enough votes to veto that gift… laugh!)

Disappointed? You bet! I tried not to show it, but allegedly, my face gives away how I really feel.

Eventually, I manage to get Ruby to return it in exchange for a gift card at FutureShop. “Yessssssss!” (© Kevin Arnold)

One movie (Pixar’s Ratatouille), one game (Zack & Wiki) and some MS Points later, I think I scored really good.

Thanks Ruby! :D

*no AM? how am i supposed to get my Romey with out AM Radio? I'd almost consider thinking about keeping it.... naaaahhh..

3 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Stupid head made such a fuss that i had to exchange it. Haha well I'm glad that you are happy Chin...wouldn't want you sulking all year now would we eh?

I saw the movie Ratatouille and totally thought of you mister culinary skills! It was a great flick and Romey was brillant!

Your welcome dude

1/21/2008 12:29:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

The next time I see you, I'm going to punch you in the back of the head.

1/21/2008 06:48:00 a.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

If that doesn't make him cry -- try throwing out that stupid mars bar.. wtf is that?

1/22/2008 06:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home