Sunday, December 23, 2007

Final Push

by chinwhat at 11:03 p.m.
In less than a week, the 2nd Annual Team Indecision Awards Gala will be held. Will the biggest award from last year "Blog of the Year" be as big this year? Who knows. At any rate, I expect everyone's blogs to start churning out quality posts.

For example, with this post I'm guaranteed to earn at least one vote. That one coming from Al. The picture below has everything Al loves in it. A super hot Jessica Alba. A pug. And an Apple product. Sure you can't *see* an iPod or whatever, but just trust me, she has it up her vagina (or rectum, if you're into that sort of thing...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

what day is the gala again?

12/24/2007 09:45:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

You've got my vote! Only because I can't vote for my own blog.

12/24/2007 06:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home