Saturday, December 22, 2007

Chin ver.29

by chinwhat at 8:33 a.m.
First off, this "drink Gatorade and you'll be fine" is 100% bullshit. I drank 710mL FruitPunch Gatorade and my head is fucking bumpin' right now!


It's pretty fucking early and i had to take my post drunk pooh which is always something i don't look forward to. Anyways, I had a good time yesterday from top to bottom. >licks freshly cleaned teeth and struts around in gear from RW&Co which has been reduced by 25% thanks to bornday privilege< Lots of birthday wishes (thanks everyone!) on Facebook and at work. It's funny when people find out how old i actually am. "Damn, you're *that* old??!!?" (memo to TeamID members: please teach me how you deal w/being as old as you are. since all of you are much older than me, i look forward to your wisdom and guidance)

But yeah, this is probably one of the best birthday i've had. not because i got some nice gifts ('preciate it!) but because pretty much all the people i care about and consider friends remembered and offered their birthday wishes. I don't know why, but i guess i didn't really expect it. (TeamID, does this jaded-ness come w/old age? school me!)

Last night was fun. How many shots did we have? Damn you Shaun for your CB-age! Even on my birthday?! Damn that's cold! What, you think i don't remember??

My sister has a hair appointment today at 12. she was pretty done last night too. she barfed. hahahaha, not sure if she'll make it. >meh< going back to sleep... >yawn<

WAR free quesadillas from
WAR Shaun getting a girl pregnant and naming the baby "Credit" (so it can play with baby Cash) due to holes being poked in his stash of condoms
WAR doing this again next week :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

good times indeed. Fucking Jon kept ordering me drinks, what the fuck man, I ain't sleeping with you!

12/22/2007 04:55:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Good times - good times!

Gatorade only works if you drink it before bed and after when you wake up!

CB4L

12/22/2007 07:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home