Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Family That Rocks Together, Stays Together

by chinwhat at 2:28 p.m.

Christmas Eve was family day at my house and I decided to bring over my copy of RockBand for everyone to try out. I figured that some people would like to play, but I didn't count on it getting so much burn! From the arrival of the first guests, to the end of cleaning, there was always a group of people cleaning. From older aunts and uncles to the too young to read, everyone enjoyed rocking out with RockBand.

Based on one of my uncle's musical tastes (the one who gave me 90% of my vinyl) I assumed he would enjoy it the most... I didn't think he'd get snobby on it though "there's not enough classic rock!" ... he wound up playing over an hour's worth... with his wife singing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home