Tuesday, April 03, 2007

>kisses teeth< The Sequel

by chinwhat at 10:10 p.m.

Sadly, I lost the first TeamID March Madness pool... it's okay i guess since Chris doesn't really run his mouth, let alone talk much. op

Sadly, I lost the work March Madness pool... to the one guy in our pool who doesn't even work with us. He's a friend of someone at my work. What the fuck is that? Who said he could play??? I mean, if you lose to a co-worker, at least you can drop shitty lines like "Where's my Tim Horton's coffee?" or "So you're buying me lunch today, right?" So gay...

Sadly, I lost my family's March Madness pool. It was pretty bad last year having our youngest cousin beat us all, but this is the FOURTH FUCKING STRAIGHT YEAR Beth, my little sister, beat me. Fuck! She's going to run her smack for a whole fucking year... again! >pulls hair out<


Memo to Georgetown & UCLA: thanks for nothing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

At least you didn't plummet from 2nd place to 5th. I can blame Texas A&M and UNC for that.

4/04/2007 08:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

All I have to say is 19th percentile? Alison could probably do better than that!

4/04/2007 10:46:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home