Friday, April 06, 2007

>kisses teeth< Part Three

by chinwhat at 6:41 p.m.

The meanest April Fools Joke EVER: this past week, our work was bombarded by a bunch of fucked up viruses and worms. All I've been doing this week was installing the latest antivirus version program on each PC… INDIVIDUALLY! Why? Cuz shit won't get pushed from the server! And I'd say a good 80% of all the computers were affected to some degree.

My job being my job, means when I walk down the hall and kids recognize me. I get the "Hey Chin, my computer isn't working." I haven’t felt this popular since grade fucking eight! At first, it was easy being polite, having compassion and saying "Okay, we'll see you as soon as we can." But by the next day, Tuesday, my reply turned into "I know..." and just walked on. I was like that old wrestler Bad News Brown: “Nobody better fuck with ME today!” I tried REAL hard not to snap at this one dude who kept harassing me. At least my dentist will be happy. I believe I was able to grind my molars down nice and flat. My only saving grace was humming that ol Bobby McFerrin joint Don’t Worry Be Happy which worked by the way. (as an aside: there’s a guy in the video who was on The Cosby Show. The guy with the glasses and top hat. I could front and say I know who he is, but I don’t… care that is. Okay, so I looked it up and his name is Bill Irwin. >shrug< And Robin Williams is also in that vid)

Anyways, by Thursday, i couldn't wait to get the fuck out! Get me something to drank!

Bad news: I gotta go to the JayOh on Sunday to make sure all the lab computers are up and running by Monday.

Good news: is its double time. Cha-ching!


As an aside, the blogs in general have been pretty week. I’ll try to try to come strong this coming week on some “Blog of the Year” entries… (the key words are “try to try”)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

Viruses, eh? What OS you guys running?

4/06/2007 09:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home