Thursday, November 30, 2006

DDR

by chinwhat at 10:41 p.m.
One of my co-workers’ last day was this past Friday. Sucks because I was just getting to know him. At first I thought he was pretty stand off-ish, but after talking with him a bit, I found out he was pretty cool. Anyways, a bunch of work folks went over to his place for a little farewell gathering. Add a little social lubricant and you have a night of some karaoke and dancing. Him and his fam (who I also work with) came from Peru and they know how to have fun:

(I know this video’s gon end up in some presentation in the future, but fuck it…)


True I wasn’t doing that salsa steps they were showing… I was doing my Backup Soul Singer Dance Routine… so what?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL that is soo funny Chin is watching the two chicks getting on with their dancing is is hoping that he will be asked to join in! heheh

12/01/2006 09:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

oh punk

12/02/2006 10:39:00 a.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Alt-F, S.

Saved.

Voila.

12/03/2006 06:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home