Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Race Relations Pt. 2

by chinwhat at 9:46 p.m.
This past Sunday, The Toronto Star had an awesome feature on Toronto’s multi ethnicity, marriage and the mixed children that become of said unions. If you missed it, here’s what I found interesting:

- there is only a 0.1% genetic difference between different races
- although being mixed is relatively new here, its not so in places like Brazil. The “what are you?” question doesn’t show up over there. This point really emphasizes the “mixed people are more attractive” theory too! (by the by, I’m really mad that I couldn’t find those pictures of that random Brazilian girl who sent me her pics over ICQ years ago… ah, ‘member those Shaun?)


WAR ICQ’s “uh oh!”
WAR Brazilian pictures
WAR love fest

1 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Oh I remember. I remeber you being not man enough to keep in touch with her.

You SUCK! CHin you SUCK!

YOu suck!

YOU SUCK.

I would've been in there.

7/13/2006 10:49:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home