Saturday, July 01, 2006

"C'est la Vie Brazil"

by chinwhat at 8:08 p.m.
Wow, who would've thought that Brazil would get touched up by France like that? Not me, that's who. Not because I'm deeply into socc-errrrrrrrrrrrrr 'football' but because I just don't care. Luckily for the Portugese though. They still has their real team in the tourny. I must admit though I will miss them jumping onto Brasil bandwagons this time around with their 'Brazil is a Portuagl colony' nonsense. Sorry Joga Bonitos, maybe next World Cup.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

I had a hard time reading your post, due to the image below it.

7/02/2006 07:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Oh man both games were nail bitters...but yeah I guess this is going to be Euru Cup 2k6 now!

7/02/2006 02:00:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

memo to al: that's why we play beach volleyball

7/02/2006 04:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home