Friday, September 04, 2009

The gf wears high heels, ai wears sneakers

by chinwhat at 10:19 a.m.
I only know of this Taylor Swift through two different instances.

My cousin enjoys her.

And the second would be the roadie to Baltimore.

During the road trip, Shaun’s satellite radio was tuned to the pop station and, well, there’s absolutely nothing funnier this trip than seeing ai point at me while mouthing the words to Swift’s “You Belong With Me” song.

ai: "she doesn't get your humor like I doooooo"

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me


Well, maybe the closest funniest thing would be ai mouthing the words to it a second time! Fucking hilarious! Works on so many levels!

ai repeating “she wears short skirts, I wear t shirts” and pops collar.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home