Thursday, July 30, 2009

How I Spent My Wednesday Evening

by chinwhat at 9:40 a.m.
From The Missed Adventures of Chin
Caribana is only a couple sleeps away which means the band camps are insanely busy. Playing again this year (again with Tribal Knights) I decided to volunteer some time since I’m still unemployed.

Drove over to Scarborough at 5pm and didn’t get home til 3am this morning. I guess this is what factory/slave labour is like. A factory space filled with people and rows and rows of the same product.

But I’m not complaining. They had soca on the stereo All. Night. Long.

I’m sure a child labourer in Jiangxi Province could appreciate that!

All in all it was fun and good to actually do something productive.


Also i should mention this interesting tid bit to all my single guy friends:

there are 150 people in our section alone (the blue team)
there are a total of 15 guys in the section
Caribana can involve dancing and wineing up on gals in lovely outfits for a couple of hours
interested in playing next year, gents?



Next: My Caribana Costume Preview

From The Missed Adventures of Chin

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

wicked love the colors chin!

one of these years I will make it out and see you play!

have a blast and post about the event!!!

7/30/2009 07:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

are you dressing up in a girls outfit for caribana?

7/30/2009 11:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home