Wednesday, February 13, 2008

He said what?

by chinwhat at 8:19 p.m.

From Gilbert Arena's Blog

On the East side, I don’t know if there were any big snubs. I mean, some people wanted Jose Calderon. Jose Calderon? Who? Come on man, this is All-Star, people. When I’ve seen some of the names that are being thrown around on the ticker as snubs, it’s killing me. I understand Calderon has the best assist-turnover ratio in the league, but you know what’s funny? All back-up point guards have the best assist-turnover ratios. Screw it, Kevin Ollie should be an All-Star then! For like five or six years, Ollie was No. 1 in assist-turnover ratio!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

You suck Gilbert

2/13/2008 10:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

That's actually pretty funny...

2/13/2008 11:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home