Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Reason Why We're Hated In The West

by chinwhat at 9:27 p.m.
We treat our dogs like people. At the past weekend's Woofstock, I saw a dog in an actual human baby stroller (as opposed to dog specific strollers which there were plenty of) AND it had a bib on. Again, I saw a dog in a baby stroller with a bib on. A bib! AND it was being fed by hand by its owner whenever it yelped. Fed some Quizno's. Which I can't even afford! >face palm<

From 06.13.09 - Woofstock

And just as bad, I present to you, a dog which is possessive over its rideable toy car. Whenever another dog came up to it, it barked until it the other dog went away. This is probably the most selfish dog ever.

From 06.13.09 - Woofstock

But on a brighter note, there were mad hot bitches there. I would've mentioned this to my single guy friends, but they hate dogs so that's their own fault.

also, Rudy was doing lots of butt smelling. Oh Rudy.

From 06.13.09 - Woofstock

From 06.13.09 - Woofstock

2 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

I hate dogs. I'll fake it for a girl

6/17/2009 07:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Rudy is so cute hahah

6/18/2009 10:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home