Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hanging Up The Whistle

by chinwhat at 8:27 p.m.
I was lucky enough to be asked by Chris to help him coach a youth basketball team this past season. Along with Al and John, we led the Mississauga Pilipino Athletic Association’s Wildcats team to a disastrous 2 – 7 record… with our two wins coming from default. >fog horn<

Although our record left a lot to be desired, hanging around the kids was pretty fun. They were funny as >ahem< ‘heck’ (Having to check my foul language at the door was a challenge) Yes, they could be somewhat annoying at times, but as a whole, they’re a pretty good bunch and I’m definitely looking forward to helping coach next season... hopefully to a better record

Also, I should mention that the games let me practice my fast action/sport photography. I’d post pictures, but I think its kind of creepy putting pictures of random kids so instead, here’s a picture of John and Al playing ball. They both suck by the way.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

At least I have 2 working ankles, son.

6/12/2009 06:26:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Good job!

6/15/2009 11:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home