Sunday, February 08, 2009

Coraline 3D: A Strong 9 out of 10

by chinwhat at 10:02 p.m.
Went to see that new animation movie Coraline tonight and everything that’s been said about it is true: it’s a must see. I’m a sucker for this type of craftsmanship... the fluidity of this flick is REdiculous. The stories pretty good as well. So much, I want to check out the original book.

If you’re gonna check it out in 3D, let me know, you can borrow my glasses. EmpireTheatre (at square one) charged me $3. Although it was worth every single one of the three hundred pennies, its always good to save some cache during these tough economic times… shit will blow your mind.


2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Wicked I am so going to see it! The moment that I saw the commerical I wanted to see it!

3D action here I come!

2/09/2009 11:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

I like 3D

2/09/2009 09:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home