Monday, October 03, 2005

Return To Normalcy

by chinwhat at 9:08 p.m.
I knew coming back to work wouldn’t be that much fun. Sure I pseudo missed my daily routine of waking up, getting to work and greeting the usual folks. But I’d love to be napping on the beach. It was nice getting all the ‘thank yous’ from my coworkers for the bottles of ‘ron’ I gave them. The props on my hair cut and my new glasses also did not suck. Best of all were the ‘you’re dark!’ comments (“fucking right I am!”). All of that was cool, but I knew it wouldn’t be the same. Why? Because I was watching CityPulse at 6 yesterday, and they had the greatest MILF of all time doing the weather: Nalini. I knew Frank(ie Muniz) would be doing the BT spot. He’s just too good. I guess its better this way for Nals (that’s what she likes me to be call her) since she has a new baby and all, but still. >sheds tear for no more scandalous dressed Nalini<

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Yo Geek! She is now on CP24 doing the weather and um news! Stupid chick!

10/04/2005 08:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home