Friday, November 07, 2008

UnGears of War 2

by chinwhat at 12:37 a.m.
Gears of War 2. One of the most highly anticipated games to be released this year came out today. I decided to pull a page out of Al's play book and book some time off work to get some quality time w/the new toy. Maybe even pull an all nighter...

I just got back from the midnight launch w/Dr. T (who i haven't seen since his bday thanks to Jubilee) (also, who didn't get a copy btw. G-A-Y) ... and right now, i'm sitting on my couch, thinking about playing the game, but i know better. After a full day of work, my ass is tired... i'm going to bed instead.

is this what happens as you get older? damn me and my prioritizing sleep...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

Uhhh, can I come over?

11/08/2008 05:43:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home